Recently, the Free Fire developer has also published a report giving statistics on the number of banned accounts.
According to experts, the mobile game market has grown at a incredible rate over the past year. Games like Free Fire, PUBG Mobile, and Call of Duty Mobile have received a rapid, resounding success in terms of sales and downloads around the world.
The most popular genre that haves the most players right now, is believed to be battle royale. All ages love this lively combat. Among these battle royale titles is Free Fire, produced and released by Garena.
Last year, this game was the most downloaded mobile game in the battle royale genre. The game won the Esports Game of the Year at the Esports Awards 2020.
Despite that success, developers of this game have faced many problems related to issues about the rampant use of hacking and 3rd-party softwares in the game from the “bad producers”.
To combat this, the developers has taken many steps and built an anti-hack system to detect and prevent in time during the past time. In addition, gamers can perform self-reports of the players playing with when there are suspicious signs of using hacking.
Recently, the Free Fire developer has also published a report giving statistics on the number of banned accounts. In 2020 alone, Garena banned more than 30 million accounts for cheating in their battle royale game. Also, the company also officially announced the player’s violations, which would be immediately banned.
- Using modified or unauthorized version of the game.
- Using unauthorized tools to interact with Free Fire games.
- Use disallowed bots to have an advantage in the game.
- Modify in-game abilities to get an unfair advantage.
- Multiply the problem, game error to proceed for profit.
- Reported by many players, at the same time discovered abnormal abilities while playing.
- Destroying the Free Fire anti-hacking system through illegal data transmission.
With this move, the management board of Free Fire wants to affirm and declare not to accept the use of tools to hack in any way. They are committed to creating a fair gaming environment for players.