This article shows how to submit E-pass in Uttar Pradesh.
The Indian government has extended the lock-up to 3 May, with people expected to stay at home, to avoid the spread of coronavirus. Almost every commercial and private service is suspended during this time.
But facilities such as supermarkets, medical shops, pharmacies, fuel pumps, paper, electronic media, telephone, etc. Yet people should get to work with the curfew pass.
Like the administration in Delhi, UP government also has an online platform for people to apply for online e-passes. Tap here to find out how to get e-pass for Delhi if you are from Delhi too.
Who should apply for an automatic passport
As already stated, ePass provision for facilitating the transport and travel of those relevant to critical services and working travel during lockdown is being initiated by the government.
In addition, persons with certain emergency tasks may seek curfew passes. But make sure that you have a legitimate excuse to get your pass.
Steps to Uttar Pradesh E-Pass
1. Open your mobile or PC to open ‘http://126.96.36.199/UPePass2/’Steps to Uttar Pradesh E-Pass
2. Click on the top-right corner alternative Apply ePass
3. You will now have to register with your phone and OTP number to proceed to the next level.
4. Submit to this form, insert information like the name, DOB, gender, applicant district, tehsil name etc. This will then be completed.
5. Now accept the assertion and press “Send”
6. To watch the future status, save the ePass ID.
Checking status of e-Pass
1. Open your mobile or PC to ‘http://188.8.131.52/UPePass2/’
2. Click on the top right corner to pursue your application choice!
3. Join registry and telephone number registered
4. Click Search to verify the status of your submission